Friday, September 12, 2008

where to live? how to live?

still looking for a place to live here in DC. I just had a charming
interview with a couple of women who will be leaving their apartment
at month's end and seek a temporary roommate. should I take a short
term place and then have to look again or rather still keep on looking
for the perfect living arrangement...

well it turns out that the two ladies made the decision for me: they
offered me the large-ish quiet room... if they had offered me the
room with traffic noise, I would have refused... but it is all
decided: i will move in on Sunday right after the hurricane blows over.

the place is a MESS. but it reminds me of being a grad student and crashing in temporary digs. what the heck: who cares?! pass the wine and let's keep talking about things that matter in words that must be said.....

No comments: