Saturday, October 4, 2008

national institute for health wants my brain

starting today I will be participating in an exploration of brain function at the National Institute of Health, where an Esperanto buddy works. actually this is Jed's project: a study of brain function of people who have suffered brain injuries through strokes or concussion. I will be part of a "control" group with normal brain function. this will include a general physical exam and a thorough MRI scan of my brain. then they will investigate all manner of details about my brain function with regard to language processing.

2 comments:

Philip Brewer said...

Oh no! Aren't you worried that they'll go completely down the wrong path, if they're using your brain as an example of "normal"?

:-)

--
Philip Brewer
(eksredaktoro de Esperanto-USA)

Steven Brewer said...

Bradipo jam diris ĝuste tion, kion mi volis diri!